Lots of potential!
What Pokemon does better:
- Recognizable characters and character design
- Modernization (e.g., removal of random invisible encounters)
What Temtem does better:
- Tactics and competitive play (fights are 2v2, complementary skills/types are very important)
- Multiplayer (Temtem has an open world with people running around, like MMOs!)
- Longevity (By not being locked into a cycle of pushing out a new game every few years like Pokemon, Temtem can continue to evolve)
Temtem is a new aventure, co-op game available on PC, PlayStation 5, XBox Series S/X, developed by Crema Games and published by Humble Games. Temtem released in North America January 21, 2020, with other territories having the same or similar release dates. Temtem currently has 1 review on SnipCritic, and is awaiting additional reviews before its review score can be calculated and available. Temtem copyright © Humble Games. SnipCritic has made a concerted effort in asserting the validity of information herein, but this information may have changed between the time this statement was created and the current date; SnipCritic cannot be held responsible for incorrect or invalid data. To modify or correct these details, please log in with a publisher account and submit the necessary changes.